Kylee and Rustin came to stay with me for the week! and Then my parents came on Thursday and stayed till Monday! We had so much fun! It was probably the best week of my whole summer :) Pictures of a few of the fun things we did all week....
Rafting the Green River up by the Flaming Gorge Dam-The Water is freezing Cold and even playing the pregnant card didn't keep me from getting thrown in!
Mom, Kylee, Logan, Nathan, Rustin, Dad, Savanna and Samara, Me and Robert
Me and Kylee at the Flaming Gorge Dam-We did the tour and had a guide with the most annoying voice ever! I think we laughed through the whole thing!




FUN!! I bet Brittney was so sad she wasnt there! Looks like a fun time! YOu look so cute! HOw uch longer do you have?
ReplyDeleteCongrats Melindy on your new boy! I'm so happy for ya! I hope things are going well : )
ReplyDelete