Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can he please just get here already :)



I do not understand how my stomach can possible grow anymore...i feel so out of proportion...i hit it on everything on accident..robert says i need to be careful becasue it'll probably pop open one of these times its so tight in there! and you know what..i'd be ok with that! 40 weeks is too long to be pregnant!!! :) 6 more weeks to go....its embarrasing cause i'm huge and everybody comments at the store and places i go that it looks like i'll be having this baby any day now...i just smile and say yes...no need to let them know they just called me fat because i still have a month and a half to go!!! But we are super excited for him to be here!!!

7 comments:

  1. Melindy I couldn't stop laughing at your post! You really do look cute though. I had someone tell me that they could see I was pregnant cause my nose was bigger. I laughed thinking its always been this size. 6 weeks left! That's so exciting. Who knows maybe a little castro oil could make him come early:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melindy you look so cute pregnant! You don't want him to come early...it's not good for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know chani but i'm slightly selfish and tired of being pregnant haha :) but i should stop complaining because i do want a healthy boy...just not sure i want him to weigh 10 pounds which is what he weighs i'm sure!!! :) Moriah-doesn't it drive you crazy some of the things ppl say...like seriously your nose is bigger??? who says stuff like that pregnant or not!!!!! it makes me laugh because in my head i'm thinking how they look like they might pop too but i wouldn't say that out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your post- it's really cute! People are funny, they say whatever crosses their mind...no brain-to-mouth-filter. You look really cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there girly. He will be here sooner than you think. Be grateful its starting too cool off so these last few weeks will be more enjoyable. Cant wait to meet the little guy but enjoy the time he is still inside and get lots of sleep and projects done now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandon says:"He told you not to eat all those watermelon seeds!"...Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know what you mean, I was always asked, infact the other day someone said " Gosh Allison I didnt nknow you were so far a long!' I just told her that Im not, im just that big, and I still have 3 1/2 months!! But you really do look cute!

    ReplyDelete