Just a few pictures from our house that we are all moved into...except for the stack of wedding presents that i want but have no place to put! i love robert, our house, and i'm trying to learn to love utah too :)
MELINDY!!!! Hello!! I sure miss your stinking guts! When are you coming back to Az? We miss you!! Looks like your doing good and enjoying married life! Isn't great! I love it! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep in contact with you.
Me and Robert were Married in July of 2009. In November of 2010 we had an extremily cute but loud little boy named Shad! We live happily in vernal utah whre Robert works at his families tire shop and I teach piano lessons!
MELINDY!!!! Hello!! I sure miss your stinking guts! When are you coming back to Az? We miss you!! Looks like your doing good and enjoying married life! Isn't great! I love it! I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep in contact with you.
ReplyDelete